Jegs Motors Auto Sales - Review in Dealers category from Redwood City, California
I bought my car sight unseen as I was living in Hawaii but moving to Seattle for a new job. I wanted to have a car when I landed in Seattle. I called at least 100 car dealerships and some were nice, but due to my credit none of them could close. After 2 months of searching, I came across Jegs Motors in Lynnwood, so I give them a call after finding a nice Audi that I liked. I spoke to Gabe, he had me approved for the car I wanted and for the amount I could afford as a down payment.
Being that I couldn't look at the car physically, Gabe went ahead and sent me more pictures. After I felt comfortable with dealing with Jegs Motors in Lynnwood I went ahead and paid the down payment via credit card.
At this point I was working with their representative named Bruce. Bruce was helpful, courteous, polite and very professional. He had me out the door in about 30 minutes. The entire process was so simple and so easy that I was amazed and I continue to be amazed with the amazing service jegs motors continues to provide.
3 days after I bought the car I noticed that's some lights were burnt out, I called Bruce and he told me to bring it down. He scheduled a repair at a local shop to get it fixed at no cost of my own.
Bruce and the entire staff that I have worked with at Jegs Motors are outstanding, I couldn't have picked a better place to buy a car, furthermore I couldn't have picked a better place to buy a car sight unseen.
Mahalo Jegs Motors for your Integrity and excellent customer service.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- 2006 Audi A6
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "Placed a same day order for a 2 year death anniversary. It was to be delivered to my in-laws since my family wasn't able to make it. I ordered the..."
- "I got a new wedding set on 12-6. First diamond fell out 12-29. Center stone fell out 3-14 and third diamond fell out 7-27. Since the ring is still under..."
- "A+ rating from my experience. I purchased a Louis Vuitton Olympe bag and a Louis Vuitton wallet on a Thursday and received both on the following Monday in the exact..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."