Jegs Motors Auto Sales - Review in Dealers category from Redwood City, California
I bought my car sight unseen as I was living in Hawaii but moving to Seattle for a new job. I wanted to have a car when I landed in Seattle. I called at least 100 car dealerships and some were nice, but due to my credit none of them could close. After 2 months of searching, I came across Jegs Motors in Lynnwood, so I give them a call after finding a nice Audi that I liked. I spoke to Gabe, he had me approved for the car I wanted and for the amount I could afford as a down payment.
Being that I couldn't look at the car physically, Gabe went ahead and sent me more pictures. After I felt comfortable with dealing with Jegs Motors in Lynnwood I went ahead and paid the down payment via credit card.
At this point I was working with their representative named Bruce. Bruce was helpful, courteous, polite and very professional. He had me out the door in about 30 minutes. The entire process was so simple and so easy that I was amazed and I continue to be amazed with the amazing service jegs motors continues to provide.
3 days after I bought the car I noticed that's some lights were burnt out, I called Bruce and he told me to bring it down. He scheduled a repair at a local shop to get it fixed at no cost of my own.
Bruce and the entire staff that I have worked with at Jegs Motors are outstanding, I couldn't have picked a better place to buy a car, furthermore I couldn't have picked a better place to buy a car sight unseen.
Mahalo Jegs Motors for your Integrity and excellent customer service.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
- Product or service
- 2006 Audi A6
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..."
- "A+ rating from my experience. I purchased a Louis Vuitton Olympe bag and a Louis Vuitton wallet on a Thursday and received both on the following Monday in the exact..."
- "I ordered a reptile terrarium from petco online because they were having a sale. It was the only reason I decided to order from them and since I was ordering..."