4.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought my car sight unseen as I was living in Hawaii but moving to Seattle for a new job. I wanted to have a car when I landed in Seattle. I called at least 100 car dealerships and some were nice, but due to my credit none of them could close. After 2 months of searching, I came across Jegs Motors in Lynnwood, so I give them a call after finding a nice Audi that I liked. I spoke to Gabe, he had me approved for the car I wanted and for the amount I could afford as a down payment.

Being that I couldn't look at the car physically, Gabe went ahead and sent me more pictures. After I felt comfortable with dealing with Jegs Motors in Lynnwood I went ahead and paid the down payment via credit card.

At this point I was working with their representative named Bruce. Bruce was helpful, courteous, polite and very professional. He had me out the door in about 30 minutes. The entire process was so simple and so easy that I was amazed and I continue to be amazed with the amazing service jegs motors continues to provide.

3 days after I bought the car I noticed that's some lights were burnt out, I called Bruce and he told me to bring it down. He scheduled a repair at a local shop to get it fixed at no cost of my own.

Bruce and the entire staff that I have worked with at Jegs Motors are outstanding, I couldn't have picked a better place to buy a car, furthermore I couldn't have picked a better place to buy a car sight unseen.

Mahalo Jegs Motors for your Integrity and excellent customer service.

This person wrote the review about Jegs Motors Auto Sales and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jegs Motors Auto Sales to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jegs Motors Auto Sales 2006 audi a6 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jegs Motors Auto Sales?

Comments