Jegs Motors Auto Sales - Review in Dealers category from Redwood City, California

2 of 6 Jegs Motors Auto Sales reviews

I bought my car sight unseen as I was living in Hawaii but moving to Seattle for a new job. I wanted to have a car when I landed in Seattle. I called at least 100 car dealerships and some were nice, but due to my credit none of them could close. After 2 months of searching, I came across Jegs Motors in Lynnwood, so I give them a call after finding a nice Audi that I liked. I spoke to Gabe, he had me approved for the car I wanted and for the amount I could afford as a down payment.

Being that I couldn't look at the car physically, Gabe went ahead and sent me more pictures. After I felt comfortable with dealing with Jegs Motors in Lynnwood I went ahead and paid the down payment via credit card.

At this point I was working with their representative named Bruce. Bruce was helpful, courteous, polite and very professional. He had me out the door in about 30 minutes. The entire process was so simple and so easy that I was amazed and I continue to be amazed with the amazing service jegs motors continues to provide.

3 days after I bought the car I noticed that's some lights were burnt out, I called Bruce and he told me to bring it down. He scheduled a repair at a local shop to get it fixed at no cost of my own.

Bruce and the entire staff that I have worked with at Jegs Motors are outstanding, I couldn't have picked a better place to buy a car, furthermore I couldn't have picked a better place to buy a car sight unseen.

Mahalo Jegs Motors for your Integrity and excellent customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

2006 Audi A6
Review category
Dealers
review #871525

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jegs Motors Auto Sales? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 6 Jegs Motors Auto Sales reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jegs Motors Auto Sales. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jegs Motors Auto Sales.
Filing a new complaint about
×