Jegs Motors Auto Sales - Review in Dealers category from Redwood City, California
I bought my car sight unseen as I was living in Hawaii but moving to Seattle for a new job. I wanted to have a car when I landed in Seattle. I called at least 100 car dealerships and some were nice, but due to my credit none of them could close. After 2 months of searching, I came across Jegs Motors in Lynnwood, so I give them a call after finding a nice Audi that I liked. I spoke to Gabe, he had me approved for the car I wanted and for the amount I could afford as a down payment.
Being that I couldn't look at the car physically, Gabe went ahead and sent me more pictures. After I felt comfortable with dealing with Jegs Motors in Lynnwood I went ahead and paid the down payment via credit card.
At this point I was working with their representative named Bruce. Bruce was helpful, courteous, polite and very professional. He had me out the door in about 30 minutes. The entire process was so simple and so easy that I was amazed and I continue to be amazed with the amazing service jegs motors continues to provide.
3 days after I bought the car I noticed that's some lights were burnt out, I called Bruce and he told me to bring it down. He scheduled a repair at a local shop to get it fixed at no cost of my own.
Bruce and the entire staff that I have worked with at Jegs Motors are outstanding, I couldn't have picked a better place to buy a car, furthermore I couldn't have picked a better place to buy a car sight unseen.
Mahalo Jegs Motors for your Integrity and excellent customer service.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- 2006 Audi A6
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "I got a new wedding set on 12-6. First diamond fell out 12-29. Center stone fell out 3-14 and third diamond fell out 7-27. Since the ring is still under..."
- "A+ rating from my experience. I purchased a Louis Vuitton Olympe bag and a Louis Vuitton wallet on a Thursday and received both on the following Monday in the exact..."
- "My Aunt has been recovering and I decided to send her a nice bouquet of flowers.. Check tgthe e website & say to myself... yes, the Rose & Lilly Celebration..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."